For Parents: Parents will prepare to RAISE THEIR GAME with special speaker, Daniel DeJesus. Daniel has been the Elementary Pastor at Bent Tree. He’s now serving the fatherless through an urban, non-profit ministry, “Forerunner”. Daniel will share about his own struggles in parenting and the baggage he unknowingly brought into parenting. He will remind us all of the truth of who we are in Christ as parents. He will also talk about the different phases of parenting and how our influence changes as our kids grow up.
For Kids (3 years-5th Grade): Kids will have fun learning how to POWER UP with God through interactive teaching, amazing activities and engaging games.
Closing Night! On our final night together, families will join together to form tribes to compete in Survivor style games for fun and prizes! Anything goes . . . so get ready to show your dance moves and trust your tribe in various challenges!
Power Pacs: We are joining Good Samaritans of Garland to help them stock their “power pacs” for the summer. We’d love for every family to bring at least one power pack. Check out the “Power Pack” form.
Engaging Conversations! Parents, you’ll be provided “parent cue” cards at the end of each evening so that you can take advantage of your drive time to have engaging conversations!
Springcreek Church thrives on volunteers in order to accomplish its mission. Our volunteers are the backbone of our camps and the key to it’s success. Please consider volunteering with us this summer! It’s a great way to connect and make new friends as well as make a difference! Teens and middle schoolers are especially needed for family camp so all our parents can attend! Contact Diana Ramirez, email@example.com or 972.494.5683 for more information.
Please register each family member attending.
* To register multiple family members, you will need to select "Add Individual" after each registration, before moving on to the "Next" page.
* T-shirts: You will designate the size for each registrant. If you do not wish to order a t-shirt, please leave this field blank. Deadline to order t-shirts is May 19.
* Your total due will show on the final page.
* We are not charging more than $40 per family (immediate family only) for the registration. If you have more than five to register, you will need to complete an additional registration form and uncheck any payment boxes (except t-shirts, which are optional), in order to prevent additional registration charges.
* If you or a member of your family is interested in volunteering, you will receive the link in your confirmation email.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.